Ingredients / INCIS:
Sesamum indicum oil*, Caprylic/capric triglyceride oil (from Coconut), Simmondsia chinensis oil*, Oryza sativa oil*, Helianthus annuus oil*, Citrus medica limonum oil*, Santalum album oil*, Centella asiatica extract*, Curcuma longa oil*, Citrus aurantium dulcis oil*, Tocopherol, Hibiscus abelmoschus oil*, Azadirachta indica leaf extract, Emblica officinalis extract, Citral**, Limonene** Coumarin**
- **from natural essential oils / from natural essential oils
Ayumeda Body Oil with valuable centella and neem extracts invigorates and refreshes the skin. While Centella stimulates the skin's own protective mechanisms, Neem has an antibacterial and regenerating effect. Regular use brings the skin back into its natural, radiant balance.
Particularly suitable for the well-balanced, cheerful Kapha type with a tendency to oily and problematic skin.
Ayumeda body oils envelop you with exotic, sensual fragrances and are a combination of high-quality plant oils and valuable, holistic extracts. Inspired by Ayurvedic recipes, they are tailored to the doshas and respective skin types. Our effective formulations are manufactured using the latest technologies and natural raw materials, mainly from controlled organic cultivation.
Gently massage into the still damp skin immediately after the shower or bath. Then gently pat the skin dry. The oil is absorbed perfectly, stores sufficient moisture and leaves no greasy film.
Die Abhyanga (Sanskrit अभ्यंग) is a self-massage, which translates as "full body massage". This Ayurvedic ritual brings your mind and body into harmony, lets your skin shine and also provides an extra portion of relaxation in your everyday life.
- Warm the oil in your hands and massage it gently into your dry skin.
- Let the oil soak in for 15-30 minutes and enjoy the rest and relaxation during this time.
- End the ritual with a warm shower or bath. Wash the residue of the oil off your skin with the most gentle, pH-balanced soap possible
- Dry yourself thoroughly, this stimulates your skin's blood circulation and enjoy your well-groomed skin.